OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
Bethany College of Nursing with the Integrated Course Curriculum Tries
- To bring about quality nurses working with a healing touch and bowing their heads to the Divine, as did Florence Nightingale.
- To work with love, care and affection, considering work as worship, respecting human dignity.
- To be quipped in soft skills and attitudes and trained in the use of sophisticated equipments, at the same time imbibing the moral values.
- To turn out to be citizens, leaders and professionals in a changing world with an in depth knowledge in their field and maturing and sharpening their skills and talents in promoting better relations.
- To be able to optimize the resources and infrastructure and involve in professional, individual and collaborative activities and scientific inquiry at organizational, state, and regional levels
PHILOSOPHY OF THE COURSE
Bethany College of Nursing Ensures that the Practice of Nursing is Based on Sound Principles
- We envisage a way of life that views each person from a holistic perspective.
- We acknowledge the life and teachings of JESUS CHRIST especially the values of true love and compassion.
- We believe in the importance of selecting candidates with good aptitude and right motivation.
- We accept our responsibility to instill in the students a sense of commitment, the spirit of genuine love and true service to the sick and needy considering them as God’s gift.
- We constantly impart motivation to enthusiastic and talented students in their ongoing education.
- We commit ourselves in upholding the genuine values in health care and to maintain highest standards in nursing profession.