Aged between 17-24 on or before 31st December of the year of admission qualification in 10+2 or equivalent with an aggregate of 55% in the science subjects and English. Students will have to undergo an entrance examination conducted by the State.
- Admission is strictly on the basis of merit, subjected to medical fitness. The decision of Management for the selection of the students will be final.
- The duly filled in application forms should reach the College before the prescribed time with the necessary documents.
- The candidate has to produce a fitness certificate along with a declaration counter signed by the parents/guardian that she does not suffer from any chronic disabilities like arthritis, asthma or any such disability which cannot be easily diagnosed during the medical examination. However if a student is found to be suffering from any such disability within three months, he/she will be terminated.
- The selected candidate should produce original certificates, marks sheets and testimonials at the time of admission which will be retained in the Office, till the student leaves the college.
- The candidate shall deposit the prescribed fees within 15 days of the announcement of results of the tests conducted. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in the cancellation of the admission.
- Admission to the students granted in Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay Memorial Health Sciences and Ayush University of Chhattisgarh is provisional until the eligibility certificate is issued.